Sunday, January 24, 2010

VLCD Day 6

202.
Lost 0.6  pounds.
Total Loss = 12 pounds
Avg: 2 pounds per day


Oh! today was so much easier than the last 5 days have been.  So.  So. SO much easier.  I wasn't hungry.  Nope.  I sure wasn't.  As-a-matter-of-fact I didn't even eat until 2:00!!  (that may be a 'no-no')

AND!  I went grocery shopping this morning- I walked all around beautiful scrumptious-looking food,  and totally  ignored every brownie, and every cookie, and every cake that reached out for me in the bakery (which is so unfairly placed right-beside the produce section).  I didn't even stop to smell.

We had friends over for dinner.  I made Grilled Salmon drizzled in olive oil and seasoned- Grilled Tilapia with lemon juice, pepper and garlic, garlic roasted potatoes, roasted corn on the cob smothered in butter, and green beans.  It smelled amazing.  I'm not sure exactly how the salmon, corn or potatoes tasted, but they were complimented, so I took their word for it.  ;0)

Today's Food:
Coffee.
More Coffee (at Kroger- they have a Starbucks built in, and I sipped on my joe as I loaded my cart)
Water
Small Organic Apple (2:00)
Tension Tamer Tea
Grilled Tilapia- more than 4 oz. (5:00) (flavored with garlic, lemon, and pepper)
Green Beans
Frozen Rasberries (organic)

Here's where I think I might need to make a note.  I missed my 'lunch time' meat portion and my lunch time veggie.  So I (not quite) doubled up on my fish tonight around 5:00 for dinner.   The green beans had a splash of olive oil in the water when I was cooking them, and I totally forgot about it until after I scarfed them down.  It was a super yummy meal.  I was happy.  I'm not going to fret about the olive oil, though.

I haven't quite had enough water for the day.  Unfortunately for me- I'm trying to chug the last 60 ounces right before bed time.  Not good.  Has anyone seen my catheter?

I was up til' 3 AM last night (er- this morning?).  I'm not digging this insomnia thing.  It's not from hCG, it was there before.  I'm still hoping this whole protocol puts me in a good over all balance with my sleep patterns.  Losing sleep on a 'Very Low Calorie Diet' makes for a grumpy butt in the morning.

Thanks Connie for the promises of an easier tomorrow during this time.  I need to cling to that!

Ahhhh.  Just one more day...... for the next 32 days.  I can do it.  I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment