Friday, January 22, 2010

VLCD Day 4

 Today: 203.6(Down another 2.2 pounds)


Last night- I went to bed so so SO incredibly late.  I thought this hCG thing was going to alleviate my insomnia- maybe not.  

I had the most ridiculous headache after I layed down, too.   I was being attacked in my head from the inside out.  I wanted to throw up, but I wasn't the least bit naseaus.  There was a clamp in side my brain squeezing at the most painful spot.

So, my husband nursed me back to sleep.  I don't know how- but- he held onto my head, he prayed for me, and he soothed me.  I was in a state of 'I may possibly die'.  Hah.  I think it was a migraine.  Or a demon.  Same thing, right?  Lord had mercy on me, and I finally went to sleep.

Waking up this monring?  Not that easy.  I had that hung over feeling all over again- not hungry, but weak.
I know most folks lose the most weight in the first week- according to the protocol- and i can NOT complain that I've been successful- I also can't claim that I don't feel concerned.

So far, in only 4 days I've lost (er.. released) 11 pounds.  I'm not so excited about how terrible I feel, though. I have been super strict and incredibly hard core.  No cheating.  Alongside that- I do NOT eat the melba toast, and seriously- what IS the point of putting 2 tablespoons of milk in coffee?  May as well NOT put anything in it at all unless I can put atleast a 1/4 cup in there.

I have been drinking a LOT of tea (Sleepy Time, Tension Tamer, Ginseng Energy- all by Celestial Seasoning) and I feel confident I've been getting plenty of water.  I've never had a hard time drinking water.  It's very satisfying to me, and that most definitely helps fill me up.

This morning- I just said SCREW IT, and I had milk in my coffee and a half cup of orange juice.  I felt like I really needed to put some sustenance in my body aside from just an apple.  I'll log the calories, of course, and I'll be sure not to cheat with 'real' food.

So- that's where I am.  I feel like CRUD.

Oh!  Oooooooh!!!!  I'm just remembering that I did NOT take my vitamins yesterday;  Lord!!!!  I'm totally going to get on that right now.  Geeesh.

I love blogging.  It brings out a lot of realizations.

1 comment:

  1. By the way...11 pounds in 4 days is amazing! You are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete