Wednesday, January 20, 2010

VLCD Day 2

It's almost 11:00.  I have a rumbling in my tummy.  But?  It's OK!

Celery is my evening friend.  Mmmm.  CELERY!!!  It's sooooo gooooood.
I had water and coffee and tea to drink today.  Black Coffee.  Clear Water.  AND!  Ginseng Tea.  and then Tension Tamer Tea.  It helps to drink hot tea.  Truly does.  AND Coffee is a big help in the hunger pangs, too.  I don't wanna over do the coffee thing, cause then I'm just gonna get hooked on mega doses of caffeine.  Not really what I'm shooting for during this protocol.  My aim?  Freedom!  Sing it with me.  "Freeeedom!!!  Freeeedom!!"

I can't wait to weigh myself in the morning and see if I made any progress.

5 pounds in one day- still ringing in my ear- FIVE POUNDS!!

(I weighed myself through out the day, too- cause I was all 'surely this isn't water weight?' and... ahem.... let me break out my country-talk.. SURE 'NUFF, it was an accurate weight loss.)

I'm spose to NOT be hungry right now.  A friend said that HAD I loaded enough on fat I'd not be hungry.  Girlllll... LET ME TELL YOU.  Spark People- (the place I enter in all my foods) told me that on Load Day ONE I inhaled 254 grams of fat.  (Ya.  I did.)  And on Day 2 of the LOAD?  244.  Or was it reversed?  I don't know.  I just know I ate a LOT of fat.  A.  LOT!  They should've given guidelines on how many grams of fat needed to be eaten.  That'd have helped a sista out.

I'm only on day 2, though.  (sad face- frowny)  I have 36 more days to go.  It's going to get better.  I've heard the stories- they are consistent enough to allow me to believe that it WILL get better, and I'll be happy for sticking to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment