Tuesday, January 19, 2010

VLCD Day 1........ continued

I know- for SURE- that I Loaded the way I was suppose to.  High Fat.  Lots of it.  LOTS and lots and LOTS of high fat!

Why then, WHY oh WHY oh WHY am I soooo hungry??

2:00 I ate my clementine.  I had to.  I was getting dizzy.

This afternoon, we have to be at KinderMusik at 4:30.  I was going to wait and eat my apple then.

I guess I still can.  I just don't know what I'm going to have for an after dinner snack.

Perhaps the tea will help me.  Celestial Seasoning.  Sleepy Time.

I'm so tired.  SO. SO. SO. TIRED!!!

This is a good thing.  Normally- I'm not tired enough to crash in the evening, thus putting myself to bed at a decent hour.  I think I'll go to bed early tonight.

.......to be continued

I had my apple on the way to Kindermusik.   It was the best apple I had ever eaten!  Ever!

And also on the way to Kindermusik........ I ran over a pot hole. And.  After class.  I found a beautiful flat tire.  It sure was perty...sitting there on my 12 year old van.   This meant I was not going to get to go straight home to my pre-prepped grilled chicken.  I had to WAIT.

So- to Walmart tire center I went, and I was so thankful that my husband was able to meet me there.  WE waited for them to balance out my tire, and I decided to buy a jar of pickles.  A pickle is ok, right?  Two...?  That's fine, isn't it?

Oh well.  It was better than eating those snack cakes that were calling my  name down the coffee/tea aisle.

Home.  FINALLY!!

And I discovered that I was going to get to eat the yummiest low caloried dinner that I could imagine.  Grilled Chicken topped with SALSA.

Salsa is not on 'the list'- but tomatoes and peppers ARE- and this particular salsa I was topping my 4 oz of chicken with was alllll-nat-chur-alll!  No sugar.  No nothing added.  Just tomatoes, peppers, and garlic.

Mmmm. Mmmm. Gooood!!

It's almost 9:00.  I already had my hCG.  I get no more food.  My total calorie count is 507.  I'm drinking my 3,000th oz of water (ok- not really- but it's been a lot of water!)

I'm thankful I've not cheated.... TODAY.   I don't want to cheat.  I want to totally SLAM this protocol in the face!

God.  Help me.  I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment