Friday, February 5, 2010

VLCD Day 19

I made it this far!!!!  Whooo Hooo!!!  Almost to the Half-Way Point.

The scale is still being a stubborn 'ass'.  It won't move.  Even when I kick it.  Stupid thing.

I drank a double dose of my special ''make you go'' tea last night, too!  So far- all I've gotten was intense 'labor pains'.  I know- this is sooo much information.  Especially for a public blog.  But?  What-EVA!

Not a whole lot to speak of this morning.  I'm certainly not as consumed in the protocol like I was 2 weeks ago. I'm just kinda hanging out.... waiting for my time to be up.  It's like jail.  My sentence is almost over!

My husband and  I will celebrate 10 years of wedded chaos bliss on March 3.  My hope is to be done with the Very Low Calorie Diet and move on to the 3 weeks of 'no sugar- no starch' phase before the weekend of the 26th.  This puts me at around the 35 day mark on VLCD (I think?)

But!  I just don't know if that's the right thing (whine whine whine).  Previous blog-postings admitted to me hoping to make it through the 40 day trial- because I believe 40 is not just a random number chosen to be on the protocol.  I believe 40 is a great representation through out the entire Bible that when faced through a trial, mostly, the heart of it is in that 40 days/years.

  I don't know if I can actually explain it well enough to make sense... but everytime I think about going off the protocol earlier than 40 full days- I feel guilt.  I won't be in trouble by anybody.  Nope.  I won't be doing anything wrong.  I just feel like I'm suppose to endure the full 40 days!!  Even if it means not being able to celebrate our anniversary on anything more than grilled chicken and lettuce.

I'm going to go back and count my calendar days- just to be sure I'm on track with how many days I've been doing this thing.  More to come later..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment